Our Quality Service Includes a 21-Point Tune-up* Services for Cooling & Heating:
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean or replace air filter
- Inspect disconnect
- Test and tighten all wiring connections
- Safety test controls for proper operation
- Test capacitors
- Inspect blower and motor
- Adjust or replace belt if applicable
- Inspect/clean drain pan to protect overflow
- Clean drain line
- Inspect/clean indoor coil
- Inspect/clean outdoor coil
- Check voltage and amperage
- Inspect and test all motors
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Measure refrigerant pressures
- Measure refrigerant super heat and sub cooling to maximize efficiency
- Measure temperature across the system
- Test for presence of CO
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect unit insulation
Service Contract Pricing*:
$250 - Preventative Maintenance Contract*: Two yearly maintenance visits with no charge for labor on units 10-15 years old.
$350 - Service Contract*: Two yearly maintenance visits with no charge for labor and minor parts on units 10-15 years old.
$500 - Repair Contract*: Two yearly maintenance visits with no charge for labor. There is also no charge for labor on "non-maintenance" visits, only parts on units less than 10 years old.
*Please note that contracts are only available after an initial visit.